Windows XP Pro BSOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, for the past few days I been keep getting BSOD. The problem started with my computer keep freezes randomly so I tried to reformat my computer to solve the problem. But now it freezes and BSOD comes up. After the BSOD and windows boots up my ATI controller program was having error, so I reinstall the driver for it and now it still showing BSOD. I also did memtest to see if my memory is failing, and I passed the standard test twice. Here are the debugging analysis that I did for my latest minidump files. I have had a total of 4 BSODs for the last 3 days. Plz Help Thank You

One error is 0x1A: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
This memory management error is usually hardware related. It specifically cited corrupted memory as your issue.

The other three errors are all 0xA and these are caused by either hardware or drivers attempting an IRQ Level they shouldn't. All three specificially cited corrupted memory as your issue.

The rul;e on Memtest is that the minimum number of Passes is 7 and the more you can the better.. Why? because even though it may seem it is only throwing the same test patterns at your memory in actuality it isn't.

Plus, bad RAM on occasion has been known to Pass memtest. I suggest running the test again per stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back