Windows XP Reboots with errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbradsher

Hi

My windows xp reboots and gives a event id 1003 in the event viewer. It also has a error that comes up with the following error codes.

BCCode:f4 BCP1:00000003 BCP2:86E64DA0 BCP3:86E64F14 BCP4:805FA160 OSver:5_1_2600 SP:2_0 Product:256_1

I have included the latest minidumps. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Your error codes are three different types and all but one cited core Windows drivers which points to hardware issues. 0xF4 are difficult to track down as to the cause though 0x50 errors are either bad RAM or can be software.

So... read the following link in its entirety and do the steps as given. I would definitely run MemTest on your RAM. Keep us up-to-date.

https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic51365.html

You may be able to see some information on the devices in the Device Manager. Look for Red or Yellow flags. (Start -> Control Panel -> System -> Hardware -> Device Manager. Often, but not always by any means, red or yellow flags there will give you clues on where to start looking for the problem and the fix.

Fixed

I did everything you guys said and it seemed to run fine. I could not pinpoint any one thing that made a difference. It ran great for four days and then completly crashed. I did a new install of xp and it seems to be running fine. Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back