Windows XP recycling issue

Hello,

I have been encountering a problem for a while now regarding my Acer computer re-cylcing itself at the profile screen. It doesn't matter if I choose a profile to open or let it sit on this screen it will re-boot itself within 30 seconds or less. I do not have any problems keeping the computer up and going in safe mode, though. I have gone into the event viewer and have found many mini save dumps right around the time when the computer re-boots. The first time I encountered this (9 months ago) I used the system reboot disks to start over and that solved the problem for a long while. The second time, the computer would not even allow me to do that. It claimed there were errors keeping it from operating. I took it into a repair shop and they basically wiped out everything and loaded Windows XP up manually. My dad and I had to reinstall all of the drivers, etc. The computer worked fine for about a month, but is back to the recycling issue. Here is what the event log manager stated:

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x10000050 (0x96d165ae, 0x00000000, 0x8053ce42, 0x00000000). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini080210-10.dmp.

I have looked in this folder and found many other dumps.

Can you help me figure out what the issue is?

Thank you very much!

Please zip those minidumps in one file, and attach that file with your next post.

Kindly provide us with your system's complete specs as well. Regards

Back