Windows XP SP3 hangs at loading screen.

My computer stopped working (i palyed a game and when i wanned to exit my screen froze). I restarted it, then I had the "we apologize for the inconvenience but windows did not start successfully" Message. I choosed the normal start, then my windows froze(?) on the loadin screen with the logo and the flag, with the blue line that go from the start to the end (the blue line was moving). I waited like 10 mins and nothing happened , so i restarted the computer again. This time i choosed "Last Known Good Configuration (your most recent settings that worked)" Still didnt worked. Then i choosed "Safe Mode" and it worked, i uninstalled the game, and when i restarted the PC i choose Normal start but still nothing happened ><. So i went to "Safe Mode with Networking" to check threads about this problem but i didnt found alot of stuff . So i came here to ask, what should i do?

PC: Acer Aspire T180-QB7Z
AMD Athlon 64 3800+
160GB HDD
1GB DDR || Ram
NVIDIA GeForce 6100 up to 384MB

Hello Jarsen,

As you can boot into safe mode, I would suggest you to restore your system to a point prior to installation of the game in question.

Also, check your system logs, you can find those in Control Panel > Admin Tools > Event Viewer. Focus on Red/yellow tagged events and see whether you can find any useful clues.

Back