TechSpot

WinFast DV2000 Expert TV Card installation

By kiaorabro
Jun 14, 2006
  1. Hi all first post,

I have a winfast TV2000 XP Expert TV card, I dont have the original disk.

I have downloaded the latest drivers from the website but I cannot install all 3 drivers required.

I can install one following the instructions for upgrading drivers, but this assumes you have already installed them.

Has anyone got an ISO of the original disk that I can download - or do they know where i can get them - or a way around this problem.

thanks in advance

regards

2. URANium238

URANium238 TS Rookie Posts: 35

I had problems installing the card myself, but after using their driver uninstall utility (which uninstalled almost every driver on the system (even mouse lol) ) installing the drivers worked. I do have the original disk, but it would be better if you install the newest drivers

3. kiaorabro

kiaorabro TS Rookie Topic Starter

thanks

When I try to install the other 3 drivers from the net it will only install one - when I repeat the process to install the others, it just replaces the one I have just installed...

hmm does that make sense?

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.