Wireless communication disabled

Help!! I have a new Toshiba Qosmio F750, the wireless was working no problems then stopped. The FUNC and F8 toggle the on off funtion, but it won't come back on. Ihave uninstalled the driver and rebooted but this hasn't kicked it back in. Everyone else in the house can use wireless except me. I try and scan for networks but it can't see mine or any of the neighbours. I checked Toshiba website and found a suggestion to reinstall the Value Added Package which controls the Function keys but this also has not helped. Any suggestions?? Thanks in advance

Try using system restore to restore the laptop to a time before the wireless stopped. A recent installed program or update probably is the cause of the wireless failure

I don't beleive this but there are lighted symbols above the Function keys. The wireless symbol has been lit the whole time but the wireless indicator light at the front of the laptop which is orange when connected and blank when not has been off since my laptop has indicated that the wireless is disabled. I have been using the Func and F8 to turn the wireless back on with no success. I just slid my finger across the lighted symbol on the laptop, and the wireless came back on. So the function key and F8 don't toggle it as suggested in the manual but the lighted symbol. Thought I would let everyone know incase anyone else ever has this problem.

Thanks

Thank you Vickster

This was sending me nuts. I looked for the wireless button everywhere and nothing and no answer until you popped up. Thanks.

Back