Wireless Connection issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone just wondering if anyone can help with a problem. Just connected up a wireless router in my home, all works fine except when using utorrent on my laptop. My Laptop will randomly disconnect from the network and then when I try to reconnect it tells me the security key is incorrect. I then cannot access my network until I restart my laptop. Anyone had similar problems or any idea what I can do to solve this?

Hey everyone just wondering if anyone can help with a problem. Just connected up a wireless router in my home, all works fine except when using utorrent on my laptop. My Laptop will randomly disconnect from the network and then when I try to reconnect it tells me the security key is incorrect. I then cannot access my network until I restart my laptop. Anyone had similar problems or any idea what I can do to solve this?
hmm; the relative slowness of WiFi certainly would cause one to assume that a Torrent access would be useful. However as you are seeing, an encrypted channel over WiFi will drown the poor thing and force retries until it just gives up.

Try updating the router firmware and the WiFi driver to the lates versions ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back