TechSpot

Wireless Gaming Mouse and Keyboard

By Kiell
Oct 13, 2009
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys,

Looking for some advice on a new Keyboard and mouse. Any help/advice would be appreciated.

2. fairytale00

fairytale00 Banned Posts: 65

Hi, i recommend the i-rocks RF-6572-WH Keyboard, The mouse is small and also feels good in the hand. The keys only have to be slightly pressed and they have a nice spring back to them.

3. jtickner1

jtickner1 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 663

If you are doing serious gaming I wouldn't get that I-Rocks stuff, just looks like a generic mouse and keyboard to me. That being said, I can't recommend you a keyboard because A) I don't have a wireless one and, B) Even though I have a Razer Lycosa (wired) and it's awesome I don't think it has improved my game in anyway shape or form, but it's still a great keyboard if you don't mind wired :p

Now, mouse on the other hand. I highly recommend the SideWinder X8 from Microsoft. That has improved my game and it is a bloody awesome mouse. So comfortable, my hand just molds right around it, note that it is a tad on the big side. I love how the thumb buttons are aligned vertically rather than horizontally, it makes them a lot easier to press. Another huge plus is the wireless receiver or "puck" It sits on your desk or whatever and has a charging cable tucked into it, so if the mouse is dying, you just snap on the magnetic cable and it begins charging. It's awesome.
    The only downside to this mouse I can think of is that the feet (oh and it comes with 3 sets of feet to play with :p) aren't teflon, they're just plastic so while it glides really nice, it's just not as nice as some of the Razer mice I have had a play with.

[​IMG]

Look how sexy that is ;)

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.