Wireless speakers with apt-X encoding - any good?

By Ruben
Apr 15, 2010
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was looking for a wireless speaker to place in the lobby in a phone shop so that people who buy phones there can test wireless audio streaming.

I did my some research but it seems most speakers lag and have poor audio quality. I almost gave up on this project when I found out that auld good creative labs came up with something that might just work for my client. Has anyone use this or any other wireless speaker with apt-X encoding? Are they as good as the product specs claim?
  2. nismo91

nismo91 TechSpot Maniac Posts: 999   +11

the thing i hate about bluetooth speakers are they require pairing, which is a hassle if you are playing with multiple phones. sound quality is acceptable for me though, there will be some resolution loss but it's fine since i don't expect them much.
  3. Ruben

Ruben Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 105

thanks for this comment. Yeah, I would defenitely need do some testing before I can use it in the shop. I might settle for one of the cheaper ones d100 or d200.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.