Woman of 24 found to have no cerebellum in her brain

Archean

Woman of 24 found to have no cerebellum in her brain

mg22329861.900-1_300.jpg

A hole at the back (top) where the cerebellum should be (Top image: Feng Yu et al.; Bottom image: Zephyr/Science Photo Library )

The discovery was made when the woman was admitted to the Chinese PLA General Hospital of Jinan Military Area Command in Shandong Province complaining of dizziness and nausea. She told doctors she'd had problems walking steadily for most of her life, and her mother reported that she hadn't walked until she was 7 and that her speech only became intelligible at the age of 6.

I wonder if she was always missing this, or if she developed some infection in utero or as a young child. I'm certainly no doctor, but I did serve 3 weeks on a jury during a medical malpractice case involving brain damage. From what I gathered during that time, if there is a lack of oxygen to the brain for long enough for it to die, eventually that brain matter actually can go away.

Isn't this the clinical definition of "an Airhead"?

(Hey look, the site's software suggested this as, "a similar topic", and it was simply too rich to resist).

ROFLMAO

I am totally surprised about this post to discuss in software site. If so then you may go ask questions get answers site to discuss this.
First of all, this thread is in the "general discussion" sub-forum, which is to a great extent, a euphemism for a "chat room". I has nothing to do "software", which is another sub-forum.,

Then, you posted a link which Google can't seem to find a site to match up with.

Accordingly, your post is "off topic", and also spam, and is being reported as such.

Welcome to Techspot, (at least for the time being) :D

Staff: this is the error returned by Google on the posted link: %20https’s server IP address could not be found.

Last edited:
I think this is the link they were trying to present - https://qanda.typicalstudent.org/
Don't mind me Cliff, I'm just pissy because I haven't gotten a like on my "airhead" joke.

Still, if you want to post a link about where to go to continue discussions instead of Techspot, and you want to be clever enough to hide it under text, IMHO, at least the damned link should work.

Anyway, so maybe instead of banning the member at the jump, staff should ask to see his green card. (Which does assume he's in the US on a student visa, I know. More humor I sure you'll disapprove of).:p LOL

Isn't this the clinical definition of "an Airhead"?

(Hey look, the site's software suggested this as, "a similar topic", and it was simply too rich to resist).

ROFLMAO
Only IF she acts like one, I've seen many with 'complete brains' but little intelligence to support notion of having one (pun fully intended) ...

So how many are out in the wild ,not getting the dizziness or nausea, totally undetectable?
Think I'll get my Ex checked out.
Cerebellum? isn't that right beside the Pablum in the Babyfood isle?

Last edited:
Back