Ok so I bought a used motherboard, and ordered a new case for it. Case isn't here, and I wanted to check to make sure the motherboard worked ok. So I tried to "jump" the power pins on the motherboard with a paperclip to get the power going on the motherboard. Well I think end of the paperclip was on the power pin and one slipped and hit the speaker pin I believe it is. There was a spark, and I got shocked. So I'm worried that I might have fried it or damaged it. The green LED light was still lit, so I know it is still getting power, but no idea if I did anything to it, and I'm not going to touch it again until I get the new case in hopes of it still working. So I'm just wondering who thinks I damaged it or just shorted it out maybe. Thanks. The motherboard is an ASUS P4P800 by the way.