Wondering if someone is willing to look at my logs..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are my logs. I completed all steps according to directions. I am not sure if I am infected with anything because when I ran my avast virus scan nothing came up. However, this computer is used for banking and I don't want to take any chances. Thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time to read my logs.

edit: I guess I should mention that my fiance's email account sent out a message to everyone in her addressbook, and the subject was her password for said e-mail account. Also, I notice my hard drive running like crazy when I sit at the computer desk, but am not using the computer.

Hope this helps.

Attachments

• mbam-log-2010-01-26 (09-19-52).txt
    1 KB · Views: 3
  • hijackthis.log
    9.7 KB · Views: 4
  • SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log - 01-26-2010 - 11-08-49.log
    8.3 KB · Views: 5
A lot of Banking is done online using a banks website which is secure. If you keep critical banking stuff on your computer, that is not backed up, you should do it now... and installing Windows fresh might be the best idea here. You need to keep Vista updated. Vista Service Pack 2, and IE8 are necessary for better security... What other issues are you having, if any? There is one line in the hijackthis log:

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [qlu] "C:\Program Files (x86)\QLU\qlu.exe"

remove this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back