TechSpot

Word Association (suggest a new game)

By Jaf
May 8, 2004
Post New Reply
  1. Word Association

yo, am sure you all know how WORD ASSOCIATION worx. Al start off with a word then you just post one word that is associated with it, and so on. Next person posts one associated with the last persons...yeh easy. Lets see how many posts we can get ppl. :):)

DESK

2. me(who else?)

me(who else?) TS Rookie Posts: 433

Strange idea...

COMPUTER

If you guys can find something associated with a computer, there's a problem...;)

3. StormBringer

StormBringer TS Rookie Posts: 2,871

4. somekid007

somekid007 TS Rookie Posts: 369

pr0n

5. me(who else?)

pr0n always includes:
    adware

6. Mictlantecuhtli

Mictlantecuhtli TS Evangelist Posts: 4,916   +9

7. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 12,635   +321

Don't worry guys, we are trying to come up with some game that we all can play here. Hopefully we'll think of somethign soon.

Suggestions welcome - but no guarentees on whether we'll take it :)

Edit: In the meantime you can try this which never took off -> http://www.techspot.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10945

8. Akio

Akio TS Rookie Posts: 262

Hahaha! Okay, so I'm not following what is this about?!? :grinthumb

9. me(who else?)

We're not having another word association thread! THat's what it means. I won't miss it at all.

10. Akio

Akio TS Rookie Posts: 262

Okay? :confused:

11. MrGaribaldi

MrGaribaldi TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 2,802

We've allready had one a while ago, and has decided not to have another one just yet...

Instead we're trying to figure out a new game which is a bit more related to what TechSpot is all about.

Current suggestions include create the ultimate gaming rig and create the ultimate bottlenecked computer.

If you can come up with anything better, please tell us!

12. me(who else?)

How about the coolest modded computer? We can post the pics in the Gallery and rate each others.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.