Work offline msg without internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

rross48

Hey all.. i hav this problem that has been goin on 4 bout 6 months! it is seriously annoying me.

Every so often my computer has a popup that says "No connection to the internet is currently available. To view internet content that has been saved on your computer. click work offline." and gives me 2 options.. Work offline or Try again

now the thing is.. i dont hav an internet connection on that computer! and never have..
this msg comes up often and closes full screen games, and stops media player from playing my music.. it also usually stops explorer.exe from working in general until i click nething.. it doesnt matter wat i click it dissappears and doesnt appear until about 20 minutes later.. sometimes its more sometimes less.
I hav ended all of my processes that i can.. the only programs running are windows needed processes. and when i end explorer.exe the bar closes..
also if i change the time the msg appears again!
if ne1 can help me with this problem it would b the best! thnx

Try this and see if it helps.

Double click the system clock and select the Internet Time tab. Make sure the "Automatically Synchronize with an Internet Time Server" box is unchecked. Click apply/ok

Let us know if that helps.

Regards Howard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back