TechSpot

World of Warcraft general chat, guild ads and more

By techflame23
May 15, 2008
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi guys. Just started this thread in hope of a large response.

ANY GUILD ADS CAN BE POSTED IN THIS THREAD

Also any other general chat, and tips for new player etc. etc.

Reccomend mods, give your lvls, show off your characters.

Oh and check out this link for the latest patch notes.
  2. Eura

Eura TS Rookie

wow problems :(

hey
    does anyone know what it means when it says before playing wow - "failed to find a suitable display device"? this is preventing me from logging into wow. the reason for this happening is because I had to re install wow after my computer's system was restored. i'm not good with computers at all... so any advice would be great!!!
  3. techflame23

techflame23 TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 65

It will be your monitor or your video card. Most likely your video card as you said that it worked before you restored. Try making sure you have drivers for your video card and make sure that your monitor is set on the right display setting to play WOW. I dont know what it is, you will have to find out elsewhere unless someone knows it.

P.S WOW help is another thing that this thread can be used for.
  4. mopar man

mopar man TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 1,492

You may need to update your video card driver. Type dxdiag into the run box from the start menu. Find out what kind of display device and let us know.
  5. cyndi

cyndi TS Rookie

maybe, you have hardware conflicts. Be sure to check minimum requirement of WoW
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.