World of Warcraft on my computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about buying one of these two computers and I was wondering if either would run World of Warcraft without it lagging alot and giving low FPS while running add-ons or raiding and which one would run it better. Any help is appreciated.

Compaq:
Processor Type: AMD Sempron LE-1300
Processor - Clock Speed: 2.3 GHz
Hard Drive Size: 320 GB
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Monitor Size: N/A
Graphics Type: NVIDIA GeForce 6150 SE
Resolution: N/A
System Ram: 2 GB

eMachine:
Processor Type: AMD Athlon 2850e
Hard Drive Size: 320 GB
Processor - Clock Speed: 1.8 GHz
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Monitor Size: N/A
Graphics Type: NVIDIA GeForce 6150 SE
Speakers: Yes
Resolution: N/A
System Ram: 2048 MB

Both would be pretty bad for gaming in my opinion. You can certainly play wow but the FPS is going to be bad in all but the lowest settings.

there both pretty bad but the Compaq: has a slightly better Processor but they r both single core az far az i know and the video will lag on low u r better off buliding a pc it will cost u less if u shop around for parts

Everything is fine but your graphics card will really slow you down man. It will run and not lag in regular places but in 25 mans and major cities you will be at 5-10 FPS im sure.

with your PC:

middle of nowwhere : 25 FPS
Dalaran - 8 FPS
25 man with AOE - 4 FPS

Not only that, but unless you get a CPU cooler separate from your onboard integrated one or your card will completely fry.

Everything is fine but your graphics card will really slow you down man. It will run and not lag in regular places but in 25 mans and major cities you will be at 5-10 FPS im sure.

with your PC:

middle of nowwhere : 25 FPS
Dalaran - 8 FPS
25 man with AOE - 4 FPS

Not only that, but unless you get a CPU cooler separate from your onboard integrated one or your card will completely fry.
Hi, I don't agree.

"6150 SE"

Anything that isn't in halves or wholes is generally bad for gaming. For instance a 6000 or 6500 would outperform this card. As a general rule stay away from card with this type of numbering. Also SE lines aren't the best. I have to agree with slux you are looking at >5 fps in 25mans

Anything that isn't in halves or wholes is generally bad for gaming. For instance a 6000 or 6500 would outperform this card. As a general rule stay away from card with this type of numbering. Also SE lines aren't the best. I have to agree with slux you are looking at >5 fps in 25mans
This seriously must be a troll or slux773's smurf account of some kind.

Troll? umm pretty sure we aren't on the warcraft forums so no, I'm not a troll. And smurf for sluxx? Sorry but this is my 1st couple of times even posting here. I was just trying to help out. But sluxx was right I wouldn't expect over 5 fps in 25s or dal. My original post said >5 that was a mistake.. <5... If you don't have anything constructive to say than just save it.

Just kidding around but I understand your taking offense. I apologize for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back