Hello all, I have been wondering for a while now, if I were to get a better setup, what I should do. I bought a XFX 5770 XXX edition (but don't use the OC settings) and had thought long about getting another one. They no longer sell my exact card on Newegg nor TigerDirect. Would it be fine just to get the XFX reg version or another brand. I suppose it would be, but just to make sure. I was also thinking of maybe just getting a 6k series -namely the 6870 and selling the 5770, but I am told that a 5770 CF setup would be better as far as FPS, but not in tessellation, which I don't see games really using in the near future. But I am also told that the 5770s being 128-bit, the 256-bit 6870 would benefit more. I go to Afghanistan in spring 2012 so I was thinking maybe wait till I get back in 2013 and just upgrade all of it? My current setup is as follows: AMD Phenom II x4 810 (2.6Ghz @95w) DDR3 1333 (PC3 10600) 2x2GB ASUS M4A78T-E mobo XFX ATI HD5770 XXX edition old 280w PSU, yes, that's two-hundred eighty watts. I have a PC P&C SILENT 750w PSU sitting in the closet that I originally took out of my rig when I decided it was cluttered with all the non-modular cables.