Would everything run well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

edbug

I have been doing a lot of research as my birthday is in just over a month, i have come across and wish to purchase the following...

PNY Geforce 7300GT 512MB AGP Graphics Card

PNY 2GB (2x 1GB) PC2-5300 DDR2 DIMM MEMORY KIT

600 Watt Quiet PC Power Supply Unit PSU ATX 600W

Oh yeah it would properly be a good idea to tell you i have an Intel Celeron D 3.33ghz processer.

I would like to know...

A) Will everything run well (computer in general, with eachother)?

B) Would i be able to run Guildwars: Nightfall/ Factions/ Eye of the north (all specs are the same) on best settings?

What motherboard do you have? Make sure it is DDR2 compatible, and make sure the ram frequencies match. Other than that I would think it should work just fine I would recommend getting a pcie fx card but it depends on what your motherboard supports.

Hey,

600 watts would be more than enough to support all of that, I've got more than that running on less power, so no worries there. Your RAM however is not going to work in the mobo, at least not at the 667 speed. I would recommend getting a new mobo and processor. IF you want a core2 quad you can get that at and a mobo for about 469....Super fast. Newegg.com is normally really cheap, as is tiger direct. if you do get a new mobo make sure it has dual channel memory.

You should be set if you play only Guild Wars (should run maxed out). The CPU is too weak for any other new games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back