Would this RAM work with this motherboard?

Yes & yes, yes that RAM will work! And yes, the Motherboard will accept it and work with it! Just remember that it's a pretty simple thing. When a Motherboard company states that it's board can handle DDR3 RAM, almost all DDR3 RAM will work, regardless of the RAM manufacture.

Now go buy the things and build it and whoop it up! :)

Actually, that is not strictly true. Many things can cause incompatibility, the speed of the RAM being one of them. Some RAM just doesn't like certain motherboards, and because of this manufacturers of motherboards release qualified listings of RAM known to be supported 100 percent.

Just because it has the correct speed, and is of the correct type for the motherboard is not enough in my experience to "assume" it will work unquestionably.

I have attached both the AM3 and AM3+ memory support lists for the OP's motherboard below.

I recommend DDR3-1600MHz RAM as well. The item below is guaranteed to work with your motherboard, and is the faster 1600MHz DDR3 RAM. 2x 2GB sticks.

http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=186_538_913&products_id=12495

Attachments

• AM3_memory QVL.zip
    195.8 KB · Views: 0
  • AM3+_memory QVL.zip
    186.6 KB · Views: 0
Back