WoW Game Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hotouch: I Have an ATI Technologies, Inc. 3D Rage Pro AGP - And when i open WoW - World Of Warcraft - its saids - Your 3D Accelerator Card is not supported By World Of Warcaft . Please Install a 3D Accelerator Card With dual-TMU support , thing is i have a couple friends with the same setup and everything even with a lesser card .. this is the first time ive had a problem with this , can anyone help me with a link to update the drivers maybe ? .. i've looked threw a couple sites , and no go with anything ........ Thanx .........
Draven

The rage pro is an ancient card, replacement would be a far better idea as even if you could find drivers i doubt it would make a difference!!!!

Thanks rik, didnt want to explain the card to him ;)

Do this:
Go to www.systemrequirementslab.com

If you get Recommended your system will run the product Great!

If you get a minimum pass then upgrade your system to the stuff it needs ( videocard, RAM or something else like that )

If you fail do the same for the minimum pass results

Hope I helped :)

Also check out the system recommended on WoW and see what card should work, If you have a PCI bus slot get a nVidia 6200 from Newegg, AGP get a nVidia 7800, if PCI-e get atleast a 7800 or so ( depends on your price range, since it's only WoW you could run it full with a nVidia 6800 but you would like to get great frame rates right? ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back