Wow, great service you guys provide here

Status
Not open for further replies.

cubankid219

ok.i find a bug in my system. cant fix it. i find techspot, maybe the solution to my problem. i read and follow instructions on the sticky by julio. i post my own thread with the requested logs. some one named Blind Dragon deletes my thread after he asked me to post all the logs he requested. this is just the perfect thing i need to end my day dont you think? look i came here for help, dont turn me down, not only am i mad from the fact that i get a virus for no reason, you refuse to help me for the fact that i am

"Just another noob with another problem ..."-Blind Dragon, 9/20/08, 09:48 AM

i am dissapointed and angry that you allow some one like this to "help" people in need.

let me know if some one is actually willing to help me out, ill post the logs.

the logs. i cannot give you the logg for the antirootkit. i am running vista, so i cant run panda, and the link to avg antirootkit wont work. so im stuck on that. but i have the other loggs. and let me know if you need me to give more loggs

my problem is this:
every time i type in a url and click enter the url changes to http://click.vnn.bz/?hide=1&url= and then the url i typed.

so if i type in google.com and click enter, the url changes to
http://click.vnn.bz/?hide=1&url=google.com

the page starts to load but stops and i am left with a blank page. so i am unable to surf the web.

i can only go through the internet with links, so it is very restricting. ty for the help.

You may be suffering from DNS Cache Poisoning. Try this approach;
  1. empty the browser cache
  2. delete all cookies
  3. quit the browser
  4. get a command prompt (run->cmd)
  5. now enter these commands, including the QUOTES
Be sure you are on an Admin account;
ipconfig /flushdns
net stop "DNS Client"
net start "DNS Client"​
Power off the modem and your router.
Wait one minute and restart the modem
Wait another minut and restart the router

verify you have an IP Address; ipconfig /all will show your IP address, a gateway
address, and one or two DNS addresses.

verify you can find google
nslookup www.google.com

now restart your browser to your home page and then ....
enter a URL, such as www.w3.org/
which will display "The World Wide Web Consortium"

Things should be better *IF* your system has been properly cleaned.

1) I didn't delete any thread nor do I have access to delete threads.
2) Even if I could delete threads why would I ask you for logs first
3) I don't talk like that "Just another noob with another problem ..."-Blind Dragon, 9/20/08, 09:48 AM <-Where did this come from.

4) I have helped 100's of people in this section with 0 complaints to date, why would I all of the sudden start causing trouble.

* Your thread however has definitely been deleted because I received an email that the thread had new posts and when I clicked the link it said invalid thread. However, even if my account was hacked - My account here does not have rights to move or delete threads - the only people that can do this are labeled TSSpecialforces

Since you want to jeopardize my reputation as a helper, I will not be giving further advise on your infection and you can wait for somebody else to come along.

Whats funny is somebody started a thread a few days ago with the title

Just another noob with another problem - type it in google and the thread is the top result

P.S. for whoever decides to help this user - you need to edit a default registry key that has been corrupted before the problem will go away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back