Wow, that was weird...

captaincranky

I tried to access the WOF directly from the "Forums" page, a got this error:, "you do not have permission to access this page or perform this action".

I see that the thread was in the process of being edited, is that what caused the error?

My poor old heart went pitter patter...:eek: I thought I had been summarily banned...LOL (Through no fault of my own, I might add).;)

I think I have gotten that error before, when the link points to a comment that has been removed from view. Meaning the comment is still there, but only visible by mods or equivalent.

I think I have gotten that error before, when the link points to a comment that has been removed from view. Meaning the comment is still there, but only visible by mods or equivalent.
I think you're absolutely right Clifford! In fact, I got the same error in the same thread again while you were having your post pulled........:D ROFL

I posted the story last night ahead of time, before it was ready and in theory I took it down less than a minute after. Maybe the forum thread didn't hide properly, so there you go...

Back