Wrong color fills with GTX 460 on WoW and Rift

Boggy

Ok so recently I purchased a gtx 460 hawk and have been having major problems in my games. I have flickering during different effects in SC2, and major color issues in Rift. Essentially, any game I play has an issue. Here is a rundown of my system

ASUS M4A785TD-V EVO motherboard
AMD Phenom II x2 555 CPU (Overclocked to 4.1Ghz and 3 cores as 4th was unstable)
4GB G.Skill Ripjaws DD3 1600 Ram (9-9-9-24 timings)
MSI GTX 460 Hawk
Antec Eco Neo 520W PSU
WD Caviar blue 500GB HDD
Windows XP SP3 32-Bit

Ok so heres the wierd part, the issue is temporarily solved whenever I reinstall the graphics drivers but the issue returns after a bit. I would be playing starcraft II and all of a sudden the game crashes and when I open it back up, the issue has returned and I have to reinstall the graphics drivers. My graphics card is not overheating as it is in a very well ventilated case and is running at stock speeds and I have also monitored the temps and they remain very low. I am fairly certain the card is not defective as I have already RMAed one and they simply replaced it with a new one

Any ideas on what could be wrong?

I realize now I probably did not give enough information so I am going to add specs and a picture of what the error looks like

ASUS M4A785TDV- EVO MOBO
G. Skill DDR3 1600 4gigs RAM
MSI Hawk Talon Attack GTX 460 1GB Video Card
Western digital caviar blue 500gb HDD
Windows XP 32bit OS

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/9295/riftglitch.png

the error will usually go away if i reboot the game but will occasionally progress and cause BSODs

sounds like your video card might be overheating might need to lower those clock speeds a little.

This does not appear to be the problem because my card is not going above 45 celsius and even after i lowered the settings to min still the same error, Just another piece of info my processor is Phenom II X2 555 BE that i unlocked to 4 cores @3.2GHZ

you might try to download driversweeper and uninstall all nvidia display drivers then reinstall because sometimes when you uninstall with the nvidia uninstaller it doesnt quite get all the stuff just try it and see if it helps :)

Back