TechSpot

WRT54G and WGA54G with Xbox live

By British_Command
Nov 12, 2006
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Right i have a Wireless WRT54G internet router and a WGA54G Wireless Gaming Adapter.

I have had plenty of problems with these products with xbox live and solevd most of them!

I have just recently bought splinter cell double agent the first couple of days i ahd it the online was great no downsides at all!

But now i jave a rather interesting problem, after a few days of it working fine it has gone down hill like i cannot connect to some servers because there are certain people in their which i sort of conflict with so i get automatically kicked.

When i host a game i hardly get any people in my room because so many people conflict with my router!

I dont know why this has happened all of a sudden, i havent configured anything that i know of! The NAT is open so i dont get what the problem is!

Please anything, i need help!

Thanks,
    Socoms
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.