Xbox 360 dashboard update arrives tomorrow, new content partners confirmed

By Jos
Dec 5, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Microsoft is set to roll out a new dashboard update for its Xbox 360 console tomorrow that places a greater emphasis on its media center capabilities rather than just gaming.…

Read the whole story
  2. This is perhaps the greatest thing to happen to the Xbox, Xbox Live!, and Microsoft as a whole. Simply amazing looking and I can't wait to use all of those features tomorrow. Thank you Microsoft and the Xbox Development team for listening to your gamers/users to make the Xbox 360 experience richer than it has ever been.
  3. Xclusiveitalian

Xclusiveitalian TechSpot Guru Posts: 676   +41

Look like a PS3 ripoff that got some zune and windows 8 in it, yeah, really bad.
  4. Mizzou

Mizzou TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 930

Looks decent, think I'll fire the XBox up tomorrow and check it out.
  5. okrings

okrings Newcomer, in training Posts: 20

My Xbox 360 is used for nothing but streaming stuff to the TV, something it does rather poorly. Especially when it comes to keeping video aspect ratio etc. I think this is a good move by Microsoft. Making the Xbox into something more than a pure gaming console will increase extend it's lifetime within the realm of usefulness. I'm hoping they will improve the streaming options/controls as well. And as always, I keep hoping we'll see Skype on the Xbox one day.
  6. kosac

kosac Newcomer, in training Posts: 17

i hate regions.. this is holywood bullshit!!!
  7. DanUK

DanUK TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 189   +7

All sounds very nice, looking forward to giving this a go later!

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.