Xbox 360 users unite

Status
Not open for further replies.

yangly18

Ok, so I'm new here, as you can see. I'm sorry if a topic like this has already been made, but I didnt feel like scrolling through the 100+ pages of topics.

So question is, anyone here a hardcore 360 user like myself?

Aye - just got mine about 3 weeks ago (having never been into gaming before) and I'm absolutely loving it - I thought long and hard about which console to get and I'm so happy with my choice! :)

nope, but i do own a ps3 and 360 controller for PC... too scared to buy a 360 console because i know it will rrod on me.

360 Player here, not hardcore just mainly for exclusives like Halo (been a fan since 99 :D ) and a few other titles that I feel better playing with a controller then K/M.

too scared to buy a 360 console because i know it will rrod on me.

This is true for the older ones but pretty much all the new ones you buy don't typically have these issues and you get a nice 3yr warranty for rrod in case it ever dies. But if your not into 360 exclusives there really isn't a big intensive imo to own both unless you really like certain multiplatform games that look better on the 360.

360 Player here, not hardcore just mainly for exclusives like Halo (been a fan since 99 :D ) and a few other titles that I feel better playing with a controller then K/M.

his is true for the older ones but pretty much all the new ones you buy don't typically have these issues and you get a nice 3yr warranty for rrod in case it ever dies. But if your not into 360 exclusives there really isn't a big intensive imo to own both unless you really like certain multiplatform games that look better on the 360.

I'm not sure about the Jasper models but the Falcon revisions are still prone to RROD problems. Unfortunately the only way for defects to occur is to extensively use it. The 3 yr warranty will be useless if the player doesn't use his 360 often. And there are plenty of ppl that don't game as much as others. I only use my 360 about 1-2 hrs a day. Sometimes I go through DAYS without even touching it and i'm sure there are others that probably go through weeks or maybe even months without using it. So a 3 yr warranty on ppl that don't use there 360s often is useless.

I'm not sure about the Jasper models but the Falcon revisions are still prone to RROD problems. Unfortunately the only way for defects to occur is to extensively use it. The 3 yr warranty will be useless if the player doesn't use his 360 often. And there are plenty of ppl that don't game as much as others. I only use my 360 about 1-2 hrs a day. Sometimes I go through DAYS without even touching it and i'm sure there are others that probably go through weeks or maybe even months without using it. So a 3 yr warranty on ppl that don't use there 360s often is useless.

True, I know one guy who didn't fall under the warranty and that's mainly cause he got it used from a friend and it just RROD (original one from 05). So ya, there will be people who fall out of the 3yr warranty I'm sure especially those who don't use it much. But I'd assume most who get RROD will be covered under the extension.

lol i dont know how people RROD there xbox i got mine in 2008 and it used for about 4 - 6 hours a day 4 halo XD ps mine a falcon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back