TechSpot

Xbox.com getting avatar editor, Windows Phone 7 web games

By Emil
Oct 19, 2010
Post New Reply
  1. Microsoft has announced that tomorrow morning at 5AM EST, Xbox.com and the Xbox forums will be going down. When the site comes back, it will not only have a fresh new look but some added functionality as well. For a sneak peek of what's coming, you can check out Major Nelson's Flickr stream: Xbox.com Update. The Xbox LIVE service is not affected by this upgrade and will remain available.

Read the whole story
  2. lawfer

lawfer TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,272   +91

Do people actually (plan to) use Xbox.com for gaming?

Just when I thought iPad users were delusional, I find out about this.
  3. mattfrompa

mattfrompa TS Maniac Posts: 481   +8

Xbox avatars suck.
  4. tengeta

tengeta TS Enthusiast Posts: 632

I paid 40 bucks for a one year renewal, and every time I boot my 360 it bugs me about renewing. Lets just say if I don't get that renewal I will NEVER be a customer of anything Microsoft again. I have defended them for 3 straight years and that somehow isn't enough. This doesn't mean I'm going Apple, it means I will always steal Windows over paying for it until they manage to throw me into a jail cell for it.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.