Long story short: Since doing the latest updates from Microsoft earlier today I have noticed my inability to either open minidump files or it takes what seems like forever to open. At first I thought it was my Online Armor firewall because since updating it to the most recent version I noted that my load times and accessing websites are delayed more than usual. When I tied to read some minidump files tonight I noticed the above. Looking at my firewall I noticed both inbound and outbound spiking. So I temporarily shut it down, but that did not rectify the issue. So I am thinking it just might be an update. I'll run a security scan just in case, but nothing indicates at all that I am infected. Thanks.