XP driver required for sound card: Conexant CX-20561-15Z

Hi Everyone,
Does anyone know where I can download a XP Driver for a Sound Card: Conexant CX-20561-15Z (Packard Bell Easynote TJ68 laptop)

Cheers
Geezza

Generate and attach a DirectX report. The info might help me help you to find ya a driver.
  • Click Start->Run, enter dxdiag
  • Notice progress in lower left window corner
  • When done, click Save Information button and save to your Desktop
  • In TechSpot, use the paper clip icon to attach the report. (If you don't see icon you may need to first click Go Advanced)

Need XP audio driver to replace Conexant CX-20561-15z on my PB TJ65 laptop

At 67 years old this is my first time on a forum. Hope you can show a little patience. I spotted a referene to something like my my problem in this forum thread and downloaded an HP driver that 'jamesodriscoll' suggested. It has not helped me. I wondered if anyone else would like to have a go. Laptop is a PB TJ65 AU-054UK which has Windows 7 pre-installed. Because I want to get back to what I know (XP with Outlook Express) I have installed XP Pro after some help from Partition Wizard. So far so good. The only XP driver I am missing now, after days of searching, is the driver for my Conexant sound chip, and possibly one for the Dolby Sound Room feature connected with it. Can anyone help me find it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

jeffporter

Back