Xp Fatal System error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya Im hoping someone can help me, Im running windows xp pro: ok,
Firstly i shutdown my pc in the correct manner, when i restarted it again i had no desktop theme, Then it displayed blue and yellow boxes,sayng ure computer is infected with spyware-however im running McAfee Complete 2008 and this has detected nothing? Now i have active desktop recovery displaying and no desktop icons, Ive tried restoring my desktop through the on screen box that appears in the centre ofthe screen, but no success, And now it wont shut down properly,:confused: after windows logs out the wee tune plays my screen goes black-then bue with stop: c000021a Fatal System error, windows logon process system terminated unexpectdly with system shut down, and does nothing? Its problem central here so any help at all is totally appreciated Please help: :):)

Then it displayed blue and yellow boxes,sayng ure computer is infected with spyware-
You have a malware infection. Please go to the site below, read the instructions, runs the programs and attach the logs for help.

New malware cleaning instructions from TechSpot: https://www.techspot.com/vb/post645589-1.html

It would be best if you started a new thread and followed as above on the Security Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back