TechSpot

Yahoo Mail gets more Facebook features

By Matthew
May 26, 2010
  1. If you haven't kicked your Facebook habit to the curb amid the recent privacy concerns, Yahoo has some good news for you. Starting Monday night, the company began adding new Facebook features to Yahoo Mail. Those who have received the update should be able to see and respond to updates from Facebook's news feed directly from Yahoo's email platform. You should also be able to reply to a Facebook email without going to the site.

Read the whole story

2. windmill007

windmill007 TS Rookie Posts: 311

Ya I think yahoo personals was the last yahoo service I have been using...So long yahoo. Tried match.com and it's not very good. They should of went with someone like eharmony or something.

3. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,388   +425

Yahoo Mail just plain sucks now. I've had it for years - in fact, the first e-mail account I ever created. But lately, it's become just a clunky, piece of crap that works efficiently about 1/3 of the time.

Adding Facebook features ain't gonna help...

4. tengeta

tengeta TS Enthusiast Posts: 632

HAHA, yeah, the same company that sells your email address and any personal info in it for $25 bucks outside The U.S. is totally going to be more trusted than Facebook.

5. elijahbel

elijahbel Banned

Great!! this is definitely gonna add charm to yahoo mail.

6. Punkid

Punkid TS Maniac Posts: 547

toooo bad facebook is banned in my country for now
    :p

7. If it is banned then just go to http://www.access-any-website.com/unblock-facebook.php and you will be able to surf Facebook

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.