Yahoo Messenger Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had Yahoo Messenger 7.0 since it came out but no for some reason it is having some issues, I sign in as invisible but people on my list can still see me no matter what I do. I went to the control panel and repaired it there but that didn't change anything, is there something else I can try?

Yahoo Messenger Problem Stealth Settings

I have Yahoo Messenger with voice (7,0,0,437). I used to log in as Invisable....then individually go through each contact I wanted to see me as online. This worked fine. ABout 2-3 weeks ago when I did the same thing, I could click some contacts as online & it would work while othere when I clicked online, they stay offline. What am I doing wrong? I also have MSN messenger which I like better for the most part(except not being able to send offline messages like Yahoo). MSN allows you to block or unblock contacts fairly easy. Back to Yahoo.....how can I sign on Invisable & change status of selected people I want to see me as online for that time?? Why has this changed>

Yahoo Messenger Problem Stealth Settings

You would think so...but it does the same thing on my yahoo when I log in at work.....

Lilflame said:
I have had Yahoo Messenger 7.0 since it came out but no for some reason it is having some issues, I sign in as invisible but people on my list can still see me no matter what I do. I went to the control panel and repaired it there but that didn't change anything, is there something else I can try?

I have been having this problem as well....and I have been in contact with yahoo. They requested a copy of my ypager.log and have techs. looking into the problem. IN a way I am glad to hear I am not the only one having this problem...bit of a pain in the *** though! I hope they can fix the problem soon!! Strange is , that I opened up a new user name,. and with that one I have no problems. Will post here if I get answers from yahoo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back