"You need permission"

This is one of he dumbest things I've ever encountered.
I want to know how I'm not able to do it because I don't have permission from "SYSTEM" or "Admin".
One, this is a laptop with one account, so it's obvious that this is the only admin account.
Second, "SYSTEM" is not a thing I need permission from, "SYSTEM" works for me, I control it.
And then it deletes the rest of the files except for one in the folder, and then it says it's in use.
How is it in use when I haven't used AVG in weeks, and that I got a new security system?
It obviously is deleted because it's not on Revo Uninstaller, yet the folders are in the "Program Files", and the "Advanced SystemCare 6" file shredder isn't able to shred it because of it,
Then I open "Task Manager" and close the AVG processes and what does it do?
"Unable to Terminate Process
The operation could not be completed.
Access denied."

How much sense does that make? None at all.
**** you AVG, and the computers access restrictions to the ONLY account.

Every windows system has an Administrator account (although Win/Home does not show it unless booted into Safe Mode).

That login has a predefined SID as shown here.

So while you may create a New User id and give it Admin status, the system still knows that is NOT the Admin login and will prompt you for the password.

The LUA/UAC control here is protecting the system from malicious intend and keeps \Windows\* and \Program Files "pure" (oh thank God).

Back