TechSpot

Your favorite YouTube "Let's players"

1. Let's play's have become huge and fun to watch.
    Here are some I recommend in order of my favorite...

1. FunkyHonkyCDXX (Fun and addicting to watch, best personality/commentating, consistent/tons of videos, must watch let's player and best in my opinion)
    2. BlueXephos (Famous for Yogcast, Minecraft videos, and the ever popular Shadow of Israphel series, funny and fun to watch)
    3. Jefmajor (Funny comentating, plays out of ordinary games)
    4. J2JonJeremy (enjoy his commentating and choice of games)
    5. Coestar (Loved his Minecraft videos, Known for Coe's quest(in Minecraft))

What are some of your favorite let's players?

2. myhv

myhv TS Rookie

Also Yogcast ^^ And wowcrendor and Kevin from noRegrets, but rather rarely, mostly interested in their original content.

Apart from that, it's Jessie Cox from OMFGcata and TotalBiscuit, although TB does not really does LPs, but he did a few colabs with Jessie and Yogcast.

3. Lokalaskurar

Lokalaskurar TS Enthusiast Posts: 616

Definitely the Yogcast! Love the Shadow of Israphel series - it's what got me into Minecraft! Other than that, Chuggaaconroy of course! He's a heavy-hitter for sure.

4. ninso

ninso TS Rookie Posts: 29

I watch yogscast for minecraft whiteboy7st and xstraws for black ops.
    These are the only lets play youtubers i watch

5. pbrad08

pbrad08 TS Rookie

I like the "GamingMex". His playthroughs are chill as hell and he wont just ramble aimlessly throughout the game play.

6. Thattechman

Thattechman TS Rookie Posts: 16

Chuggaaconroy. He does pretty good "Let's Play" stuff and walkthrough's. He's funny too; not really boring...

~ttm

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.