Your favourite 360 games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddo

As it says in the title, what's your favourite Xbox 360 Game? And why? :)

Mine, is halo 3. Rocket race online is the best game ever created, I think. :p

My favorite for 360 right now is also Halo 3, although I do not like rocket race haha. It's my favorite simply because I like the feel of it better than many other games, and I'm just as willing to play it now as day 1. (it hasn't been that long, but I'm confident I'll be playing for years)

Halo 3 as well. Although i do not play any objective game types, only doubles and slayer.

I have a PS3 but my roomate has a 360 and he buys all of the good games that come out. Not a big fan of GOW but i think BioShock and Mass Effect are 2 great games everything else is either multiplatform or not good.

Yeah yeah lol Halo 3 is ok but I only enjoy the online and the graphics suck.

Hands down my favorite 360 game to play right now is Call of Duty 4. I believe it is the no. 1 played game on Xbox Live at the moment. It's sad to hear Call of Duty 5 will be returning to WW2. But then again Treyarch is developing that game not Infinity Ward.

I have never liked playing FPS games on a console. Especially the 360. The mouse is just so much more precised. Also many of the 360 fps games are plagued with auto-aim assists and bigger hit boxes. It just screams "Here let me help you aim better". I feel like I'm being helped to play better. NO THX!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back