Your favourite 360 games

By Reddo
Feb 10, 2008
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As it says in the title, what's your favourite Xbox 360 Game? And why? :)

Mine, is halo 3. Rocket race online is the best game ever created, I think. :p
  2. mattfrompa

mattfrompa TechSpot Maniac Posts: 480   +8

My favorite for 360 right now is also Halo 3, although I do not like rocket race haha. It's my favorite simply because I like the feel of it better than many other games, and I'm just as willing to play it now as day 1. (it hasn't been that long, but I'm confident I'll be playing for years)
  3. twite

twite TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,083

Halo 3 as well. Although i do not play any objective game types, only doubles and slayer.
  4. Keyt1989

Keyt1989 Newcomer, in training

I have a PS3 but my roomate has a 360 and he buys all of the good games that come out. Not a big fan of GOW but i think BioShock and Mass Effect are 2 great games everything else is either multiplatform or not good.

Yeah yeah lol Halo 3 is ok but I only enjoy the online and the graphics suck.
  5. spxnerd

spxnerd Newcomer, in training

halo 3. and medal of honor 4
  6. Maceasar

Maceasar Newcomer, in training

Gears of war
  7. Jinto

Jinto Newcomer, in training Posts: 49

Hands down my favorite 360 game to play right now is Call of Duty 4. I believe it is the no. 1 played game on Xbox Live at the moment. It's sad to hear Call of Duty 5 will be returning to WW2. But then again Treyarch is developing that game not Infinity Ward.
  8. Keviar245

Keviar245 Newcomer, in training

Guitar hero?
  9. Sharkfood

Sharkfood TechSpot Guru Posts: 1,198

Towel Wrap Adventures
  10. Mictlantecuhtli

Mictlantecuhtli TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 4,916   +9

Mass Effect, Kameo: Elements of Power, and Flatout: Ultimate Carnage.

They're fun, that's why I like them :p
  11. Obi-Wan Jerkobi

Obi-Wan Jerkobi TechSpot Maniac Posts: 592

Bioshock, Mass Effect, COD4, GOW, (The Orange Box as long as you don't play TF2, controls kind of suck)...ALIEN HOMINID HD! :)
  12. Aolish

Aolish TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 216

I have never liked playing FPS games on a console. Especially the 360. The mouse is just so much more precised. Also many of the 360 fps games are plagued with auto-aim assists and bigger hit boxes. It just screams "Here let me help you aim better". I feel like I'm being helped to play better. NO THX!
  13. ryan_gt-s

ryan_gt-s Newcomer, in training

Mass Effect And Halo 3 are the best.

14. redwinger

redwinger Newcomer, in training Posts: 57

Halo 3 and Frontlines fuel of war. :-0
  15. Myzz617

Myzz617 Newcomer, in training Posts: 382

C&C 3

the only reason why i bought a 360
  16. redwinger

redwinger Newcomer, in training Posts: 57

also call of duty 4 id pretty good too!!!
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.