Your Favourite All Time Band/Song

DDoMM

I wonder what the computer enthusiasts' musical preference is, tell me what your favourite artist(s) and song is;

me? well...

Band : Radiohead

Song : "Paranoid Android" or "Creep" (depends what mood im in)

*Edit - Woo, New Custom Avatar*

Erm....difficult

Artists: Either Genesis or Pink Floyd

Songs:....harder this one....Suppers Ready, Genesis or Comfortably Numb, Pink Floyd

Steg

p.s. damn you Dom - you now have a better HL avatar than me :(

Here here for Comfortably Numb :)

Hello?

Is there anybody out there?

Just nod if you can hear me

Is there anyone, home.

One of my fav songs too, great song concidering its about injecting Heroin

Rush--Working Man
AC/DC--Thunderstruck

Many, MANY more current and classic rock than I could even pick.

Dunno.
Depends on mood what I would consider my fav.

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under the bridge

Bob Dylan - Tangled Up In Blue, Love and Theft...
Megadeth - Tornado of Souls, My Last Words....
Pink Floyd - Anything from Animals, Meddle...
Faith No More - The Real Thing, Zombie Eaters...

I can see a pattern emerging here.

It seems Mr.Arris that you have been living 2 lives, in one life your a respectable computer analyst, and in the other your a hardcore heroin addict hell bent on getting his next fix...

...one of these lives has a future...and the other does not :)

Originally posted by (=DoM=)
I can see a pattern emerging here.

It seems Mr.Arris that you have been living 2 lives, in one life your a respectable computer analyst, and in the other your a hardcore heroin addict hell bent on getting his next fix...

...one of these lives has a future...and the other does not :)

So your saying I should focus on the heroin, right? :rolleyes:

One on my friends is a pharmacist and is currently working in one of the less pleasant areas of Aberdeen handing out methadone to 50 to 70 people a day. And the stories I've heard about these people really puts me off ever getting involved in drugs. They have a secure booth for supplying the "clients" with their drug which most have to take on the premises.

Wow, I just saw a cheap Matrix rip off! Hahaha Mr. Arris, and Arris what's it like in Scotland? One of my friends is from there (ancestors) and has never been there.

You know I was asking myself this question recently.

I've been listening to pieces of music that I really like to try to decide. I don't know.

Kenya Gruv - Top of the World

But that was way back when I was in high school. Everytime I hear that song it reminds me of Might and Magic V for the PC - since I left the song on repeat for about a hundred hours while I played that game.

Back