Youtube/Damnlol (Comp Freezing)

Tramacchi

Hi, i wasn't sure as to where i would post this so i just wanted to put it under "freezing".

My computer system is;
- Windows XP, 4gigddr3 ram, AMD sempron 140 Processor, Asus silent 5570 g'card, 460watt P/S, 750g h/d...etc.

OK, well my problem with this is when i click/exit/click off or let a you tube video finish my computer freezes. Now the funny part is it would be after 1 video, 2, 3, maybe more before this will occur. I dont know whether its software or something just ****ing up, but it is really annoying having to restart my computer and let everything reload with that shitty processor of mine. I have only recently started using DAMNLOL, which is like a site with gifs and funny images. My comp will freeze so far only on the changing or clicking a side button to go to the next image. I started to think it was flash or something but I'm not positive.

Any help or fixes for this problem will be much appreciated, as i watch at least 6 youtube videos a day and its almost guaranteed to freeze 1-3 times out of that.

Thanks,

For starters let clean your temps.

DL ATF or TFC the launch it.

Install the latest flash. Go to ninite, select Flash and Flash (IE). Get Installer, save and run.

HTH

I'm not to sure whether it has fixed it yet due to myself being busy yesterday but, i watched 2 you tube videos and no freezing. I'll watch more disarvie and get back to you.
Help much appreciated mate.

Sorry for the inconvenience but its happening again, i thought it would of had to have been all good. I watched at least 10 you tube vids and was on damnlol for an hour. But after that it decided to freeze on me :S. Any other suggestions?

I'm not sure if this will solve your problem but we can try.

Clean your registry using Wise Registry Cleaner Free
Uninstall your browser and Damnlol using Revo Uninstaller
Reinstall your browser. Don't install Damnlol
Watch youtube videos

Keep me posted

thanks heaps mate, pretty damn certain its fixed now well i hope :). Thanks for the reply too as the name states your the expert hehe

Back