Zd1211bu.sys problem

Deaddunya

Hi,
I just joined this forum. I hope I can get some help as I have been looking every where to solve this problem. (please view the picture attached) it has all the details needed to solve the problem.

The problem is I get this happening quite often now. each time I log on and also sometimes when im working the screen shows up. its getting really annoying now and I would LOVE to have a solution to this.

Much appreciated for your help
thanks.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 9
This is your USB->Ethernet adaptor. Frequently it is marketted under the names
Evo-W541USB Wireless USB Adapter Driver(OvisLink)
NetFly U54 Wireless USB Adapter Driver(Atlantis-Land)
SBS BW254 Wireless Wireless LAN Driver(SBS)
TL-WN322G Wireless USB Adapter Driver(TP-LINK)
TL-WN322G/WN322G+ Wireless USB Adapter Driver(TP-LINK)​
Use the Device Manager to update the driver
right-click (MyComputer)->Manage->Device Mgr
Look under the Network Adapters or the USB devices
get the Properties and Update from there

Agreed!

Agree with jobeard...

Usually you get this screen when you have a bad driver, you can use Windows update... but sometimes that is what causes the problem... you can also rollback the driver to a previous driver that WAS working... Through the device manager the way jobeard said....

Hope that helps!

My Computer Lady
Topeka, KS

thanks for the reply guys. but, i have tried to do the things you guys mentioned. i have updated the drivers USB drivers. it still come up. i have been trying all morning and still no solution... :(

See if you can uninstall the device, INCLUDING the driver, and then reboot. Windows will find a new device and try and install the driver for it.

No I have tried what you guys suggested. I'm having to force shutdown most of the time now. I know this is not good for the PC but I have no choice..
Can be the graphic card issue or the RAM?

simple test: disconnect the USB dongle and then boot the system. if the failure does not reoccur - - that's proof it was that device.

interesting . . . must have been a conflict between the two.
What clue lead you to the video system?

Nothing really. I just got fed up of trying so hard that I decided to reinstall the main software drivers. For example The the video and audio and it did the trick.

Back