Zotac adds new Mini-ITX board with USB 3.0

By Matthew
Aug 10, 2010
Post New Reply
  1. Zotac has announced a new mini-ITX motherboard that should provide a solid foundation for a new HTPC or ultra-compact desktop. The H55ITX-C-E adds USB 3.0 to the existing H55ITX-A-E board, and supposedly features an enhanced power delivery system that improves temperature management and long-term reliability.

Read the whole story
  2. Burty117

Burty117 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,366   +261

Thats insane!
  3. grvalderrama

grvalderrama TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 194

that tiny thing has more sata ports than my motherboard.... =S
  4. TorturedChaos

TorturedChaos TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 843   +11

That is one tiny board!!! But I love seeing these b/c next year I'm planning on building a HTPC to go with my new HDTV :D.
  5. madboyv1

madboyv1 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 912   +38

Unfortunately this board in its previous incarnation is known for numerous stability issues and personally, I'm not a fan of the CPU socket placement for these H55 ITX motherboards. I'm using a Zotac GF9300-D-E and I do love it besides its limited (only two) SATA slots, so I hope many of the issues I and others have encountered will be taken care of. Until then, that discontinued DFI P55 ITX board ftw, though Asus just made that AMD ITX board that is really nice...
  6. ikesmasher

ikesmasher TechSpot Guru Posts: 1,732   +289

nice...really nice...thats just awesome! a tiny computer with more power then mine...im building one of those eventually!

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.