TechSpot

Zotac unveils featured packed A75-based Mini-ITX board

By Matthew
Sep 23, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. In perfect synchronicity with Lian Li's new LAN party chassis, Zotac has unveiled its latest Mini-ITX motherboard. Meant to provide the foundation for compact multimedia rigs, the new A75-ITX features…

Read the whole story

2. captainawesome

captainawesome TS Guru Posts: 428   +44

Some quality HTPC's can come out of this little package!

3. SammyJames

SammyJames TS Enthusiast Posts: 167

Heck yeah. One could even build a powerful mobile music-production rig with a board like this. I'll consider it after I've built my monster studio-grade DAW computer this autumn.

- S

4. madboyv1

madboyv1 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,333   +267

From my experience, whatever Zotac uses for it's internal USB/mini-PCIe wifi cards, they aren't doing it right (bad cards, cruddy reception even with better antennae) and Zotac also has a habit of overloading USB onto these boards to the point of actual failure. That being said I have the old LGA 775 GF 9300 ITX board that I use for a smaller server/multimedia box and I love it. At the same time, glad to see Zotac FINALLY giving some wholesome love to the AMD platform.=p

5. spydercanopus

spydercanopus TS Evangelist Posts: 812   +93

Would this provide the same performance as a large form factor board? It's only cut corner is upgradability and has full performance?