Zotac unveils featured packed A75-based Mini-ITX board

By Matthew
Sep 23, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. In perfect synchronicity with Lian Li's new LAN party chassis, Zotac has unveiled its latest Mini-ITX motherboard. Meant to provide the foundation for compact multimedia rigs, the new A75-ITX features…

Read the whole story
  2. captainawesome

captainawesome TechSpot Guru Posts: 411   +42

Some quality HTPC's can come out of this little package!
  3. SammyJames

SammyJames TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 168

Heck yeah. One could even build a powerful mobile music-production rig with a board like this. I'll consider it after I've built my monster studio-grade DAW computer this autumn.

- S
  4. madboyv1

madboyv1 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 948   +45

From my experience, whatever Zotac uses for it's internal USB/mini-PCIe wifi cards, they aren't doing it right (bad cards, cruddy reception even with better antennae) and Zotac also has a habit of overloading USB onto these boards to the point of actual failure. That being said I have the old LGA 775 GF 9300 ITX board that I use for a smaller server/multimedia box and I love it. At the same time, glad to see Zotac FINALLY giving some wholesome love to the AMD platform.=p
  5. spydercanopus

spydercanopus TechSpot Guru Posts: 802   +87

Would this provide the same performance as a large form factor board? It's only cut corner is upgradability and has full performance?

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.