Zotac Zbox HD-ID11 now shipping for $250

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew DeCarlo

Staff

Zotac first announced the Zbox HD-ID11 two months ago but excluded information on pricing and availability. Based on a recent Newegg listing, it's safe to say both of those details are now crystal clear: the system is currently shipping for $250. Unfortunately, the device appears to be out of stock at Newegg as of writing, but it should be available again soon.

The 7.4 x 7.4 x 1.74-inch machine carries a dual-core 1.66GHz Intel Atom D510 with the NM10 Express chipset, and Nvidia's second-gen Ion GPU with 16 CUDA cores and 512MB DDR3 VRAM. The HD-ID11 is sold without system memory or a storage drive, but supports a single 1GB DDR2 800MHz SO-DIMM module and a 2.5-inch SATA 3Gb/s hard drive.

Connectivity includes HDMI, dual-link DVI, VGA, six USB 2.0, eSATA, gigabit Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n, a six-in-one card reader, and headphone/mic jacks. The HD-ID11 will run your choice of Windows XP, Vista, 7, or Linux. It's also shipped with a VESA mount in case you want to stow it behind your display, and a one-year limited warranty.

Permalink to story.

This sounds perfect for my bro! He's a wow addict and keeps using my computer or laptop as his pc broke down and he stupidly sold the parts before I could look at it. Considering my laptop is a business one and it can still run wow ( although very poorly even in low quality) I bet this could run it just as well if not better!

Might see if I can get it here in the uk.

http://xbmc.org/theuni/2010/05/04/zotac-shows-off-with-xbmc/

It looks like they are working with xbmc which is a great media center app.

burty117 said:
This sounds perfect for my bro! He's a wow addict and keeps using my computer or laptop as his pc broke down and he stupidly sold the parts before I could look at it. Considering my laptop is a business one and it can still run wow ( although very poorly even in low quality) I bet this could run it just as well if not better!

Might see if I can get it here in the uk.
it won't run WoW.

What, like WoW is some kind of benchmark? It would run that game on its lowest settings effortlessly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back