TechSpot

Zotac Zbox HD-ID11 now shipping for $250

By Matthew
May 10, 2010
  1. Zotac first announced the Zbox HD-ID11 two months ago but excluded information on pricing and availability. Based on a recent Newegg listing, it's safe to say both of those details are now crystal clear: the system is currently shipping for $250. Unfortunately, the device appears to be out of stock at Newegg as of writing, but it should be available again soon.

Read the whole story

2. Burty117

Burty117 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,505   +312

This sounds perfect for my bro! He's a wow addict and keeps using my computer or laptop as his pc broke down and he stupidly sold the parts before I could look at it. Considering my laptop is a business one and it can still run wow ( although very poorly even in low quality) I bet this could run it just as well if not better!

Might see if I can get it here in the uk.

3. http://xbmc.org/theuni/2010/05/04/zotac-shows-off-with-xbmc/

It looks like they are working with xbmc which is a great media center app.

4. Flannelwarrior

Flannelwarrior TS Rookie Posts: 149

it won't run WoW.

5. Tekkaraiden

Tekkaraiden TS Maniac Posts: 903   +52

Now that's not true, it will run wow, but at 5 to 10fps.

6. tengeta

tengeta TS Enthusiast Posts: 632

What, like WoW is some kind of benchmark? It would run that game on its lowest settings effortlessly.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.