TechSpot

ZTE will sell Firefox smartphone on eBay in the U.S. and the U.K.

By Shawn Knight
Aug 12, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Smartphone manufacturer ZTE is on track to become the first to sell a device running Mozilla’s new Firefox operating system in the US and the UK. Interestingly enough, however, the outfit has elected to forego traditional methods (direct purchase, partnering...

Read more

2. ArthurZ

ArthurZ TS Rookie Posts: 79

Ugly yellow duckling

3. Burty117

Burty117 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,538   +331

Meh, at that price in the UK I would pick one up to fiddle with and have as a backup phone, could be interesting.

4. I find it hard for ZTE to find a customers with a phone headlining the name of a diminishing internet browser company generally utilized by nerds who crave the BEST of the BEST in their hardware...

5. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 3,425   +822

This phone should do well in emerging markets. Being a South African myself I can see it selling like hotcakes should it get released here. Not to mention it would be a good starter phone for youngsters in established markets

6. Nobina

Nobina TS Booster Posts: 437   +97

It looks boring.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.