Zune 80 or Ipod Classic?

levi1018

Hey,
I'm trying to decide on a new mp3 player and I'm trying to decide between the Zune 80 (2nd Gen for those of you who don't know) and an iPod Classic. So far I'm leaning towards the Zune (I really wanted to stay away from apples over-priced, over-advertised products) but I'm no Microsoft Fanboy. So any reviews would be useful. Please don't be biased.
Thanks!

I know people who are happy with each, and people who absolutely hate one or the other.
You probably need some hands on help from a local user you know, to see how they work for you.

You ask people to not be biased but you yourself admitted to bias in your post.

Bias is impossible to remove when asking a forum for opinions on 2 similar products. But here goes: Get the Zune if you have friends with Zunes because of the shareing abilities between them. If you don't have friends with a Zune, get the iPod.

i got a zune 30 and i love it, i have a had many other mp3 players like the 20 gig ipod Classic, Olympus m:robe and nothing comes close to the zune, it has some great games( not Officially out yet but can still get them and zuneboards.com), if you need more info about the zune go the zuneboards.com

Thanks

Thanks guys and the guy who said i was biased was a bit right i didn't want an ipod but if they were really the best i would have gotten one. But i saw some new reviews and i really think i'm going with the zune 80 Thanks!!

Back