To do so, Google has removed some of the less-used modules such as "Videos Being Watched Now" and moved modules like "Spotlight" and "Featured Videos" to the right side. This makes room for a combined list of personally relevant videos made up of recommendations for the user, his or her subscriptions activity, and videos being shared by his or her friends.
Google lists the following enhancements offered by the new homepage for logged-in users only:
- Increased focus on videos that matter to you (subscriptions, friend's sharing, recommendations)
- You can easily filter your homepage to show only the latest uploads from your subscriptions
- Don't miss anything; if a channel uploads four videos in a day, you'll see all four - instead of just the latest video
- Quick access to the inbox when you have new messages or comments
- Knows what you have seen (videos you've watched are grayed out)
- Remove any video (hover and click the "x" button)
Can you seen the new homepage, and if so, do you like it?
Downloads and Drivers
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.