As the investigation into what caused last week’s explosion of a SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket during pre-launch testing continues, parties directly impacted by the accident are already looking ahead. For one company, that may mean some form of reimbursement or compensation from the Elon Musk-led private space flight firm.

Israeli-based Spacecom, owners of the AMOS-6 communications satellite that was destroyed in Thursday’s accident, said during a conference call earlier today that it may seek $50 million or a free flight from SpaceX according to Reuters.

Officials with the company also said they could collect $205 million from Israel Aerospace Industries, makers of the lost payload.

The publication further reports that SpaceX has yet to disclose what insurance it had for the ill-fated Falcon 9 rocket or the launch pad that was damaged in addition to what the Federal Aviation Administration requires for damage to government property.

Spacecom has seen its share value plummet in the wake of the unfortunate incident. Its planned merger with Beijing Xinwei Technology Group may also be in jeopardy as that deal was contingent upon the successful launch of the AMOS-6 satellite. Spacecom general counsel Gil Lotan said he was hope to continue fruitful communications with the prospective buyer.

The launch pad at Cape Canaveral, which was damaged during the accident, will undergo repairs to make it functional once again. Fortunately, SpaceX operates two other launch pads which should be operational in the coming months.