Not open for further replies.

sebastep

Hello,
This is my first post so be gentle... :angel:
I got this error:
BCCode : f4 BCP1 : 00000003 BCP2 : 8532E950 BCP3 : 8532EAC4
BCP4 : 805C7478 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product : 256_1
and attached you will find the dump file
I am running a virus scan right now and I will test the memory with memtest later on.
I was running Bittorrent at the time of the error which crashed and I was not around.
The alarming thing is that after reboot it would no longer see my "primary" SATA HDD... :eek: (it does now so I will test that too)
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
10x

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

From only one minidump it is difficult to be sure, but your minidump crashes at csrss.exe

csrss.exe is the main executable for the Microsoft Client/Server Runtime Server Subsystem. This process manages most graphical commands in Windows. This program is important for the stable and secure running of your computer and should not be terminated.

However, csrss.exe is also a process which is registered as the W32.Netsky.AB@mm worm, the W32.Webus Trojan, Win32.Ladex.a, and more.

This virus is distributed via the Internet through e-mail and comes in the form of an e-mail message, in the hopes that you open it’s hostile attachment.

The worm has it’s own SMTP engine which means it gathers E-mails from your local computer and re-distributes itself.

In worst cases this worm can allow attackers to access your computer, stealing passwords and personal data. It is a registered security risk and should be removed immediately.

I`d advise you to scan your computer for viruses etc.

If you look at the Read topics at the top of the security and the web forum, there are some very good threads, that will help you in dealing with viruses/malware etc.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

10x for the quick reply.
Fortunately there seems to be nothing wrong with my machine now :bounce:
What happened was that the comp was running with bittorrent downloading (the monitor was off) and, as I was coming in, I heard a soft clicking noise from the HDD. I turned the monitor on and the Bittorrent had crashed and it was... somehow doing...something to the HDD that was making it unaccessible for the system... :unch:
When I rebooted the HDD was still not accesible (not even in bios...) I changed the power line and data cable and it worked, I changed the cables back again and it worked...no errors, no bad sectors, nada. No viruses, malware, spyware, etc. Dunno what happened. Memtest reported no errors with the memory, the power supply unit is working perfectly (no voltage irregularities in the history file). Anybody had this problem with bittorrent?

Howard's comment is right. You must provide 5 to 6 minidumps to diagnostic the blue screen problem.

sebastep said:
10x for the quick reply.
Fortunately there seems to be nothing wrong with my machine now :bounce:
What happened was that the comp was running with bittorrent downloading (the monitor was off) and, as I was coming in, I heard a soft clicking noise from the HDD. I turned the monitor on and the Bittorrent had crashed and it was... somehow doing...something to the HDD that was making it unaccessible for the system... :unch:
When I rebooted the HDD was still not accesible (not even in bios...) I changed the power line and data cable and it worked, I changed the cables back again and it worked...no errors, no bad sectors, nada. No viruses, malware, spyware, etc. Dunno what happened. Memtest reported no errors with the memory, the power supply unit is working perfectly (no voltage irregularities in the history file). Anybody had this problem with bittorrent?

Cpc2004 has just informed me, that your problem may well be hardware related. Either faulty ram, or mobo.

I would listen to what he says, as he has far more experience than me, when it comes to analyzing minidumps.

I`m sorry that I gave you the wrong info.

Regards Howard :)

sebastep said:
the last....
Hi,

Your attached minidumps are two months ago. I'm afraid you don't attach the latest minidumps here. Your windows have one system crash within two months and it is acceptable from my standard. Btw the crashes that occurred two months were caused nVidia FireWall. Upgrade or de-install nVidia Firewall.

Thank you.
I knew they were old. This is why I did not attach them in the first place.
Those are all the minidumps I have.

Hi,

Do you mean that your windows crashes many times within these two months but no minidumps are taken? If my assumption is correct, windows crashes and no minidump was taken. This is symptom of hardware error such as faulty ram, cpu, m/b, psu or overheat.

Nope. What I mean is that my sytem does not crash many times. Those are all the errors i got since i purchased it. In fact, if I remember correctly I only had one major error (besides this one) and it was my fault (and a few trivial ones).
I'm taking good care of my system :)

Your windows only crash one time within two months. Compare to other problem owners at this forum, their windows crashes more than 10 times daily, you are lucky.

Recommendation
Your version of nVidia Firewall crashed your windows many times two months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back