Status
Not open for further replies.
GW - Darkmetal X

WoW - Adesmus on Stonemaul

F.E.A.R. - MetalX

I dunno if anyone plays it but: Shattered Galaxy - XHELL

WC3 Frozen Throne - The_Darkness

Didou said:
We can also use this thread for people interested in some Mario Kart DS online. ;)
I decided to start playing again. I'm not any good, but if anyone wants to play shoot me an IM. (IM in profile).

Also, are there any games for the Wii yet that have online play?

I play CS:S.

Steam Account Beef_Jerky4104

My XFire account is beefjerky4104

(By the way I used to be awesome at CS:S. But now I suck because I haven't played in a while.)

My gamer tag for all games is PCRYJ

-The online games I play are:

-F.E.A.R.

-BF 2142

-Half-Life 2 Deathmatch

-Counter-Strike: Source

-Day of Defeat: Source

Min are :

Doom 3 and Doom 3 Resurrection = Devilman

Age of Empires and warcheifs expansion= JetJaguar

Im getting guild wars soon. :)

Baltan

Hi All

thebluehero

dungeonrunners lvl 45

cabalonline/japanese version translated lvl 150

ranonline lvl 300

silkroad lvl 80

2moons CB

cronous lvl 20

Rose online lvl 100

way to many games to list

ING-Alynnie

"i know ill sound like a gooff,but what is "xfire"?"

xfire is an im program that lets you chat to people while they play games, it also records your gaming hours so you can witness how much love you have been feeding your computer, and it also lets you join the server other people are playing on real easily, + much more stuff

War_Ensemble said:
War_Ensemble
BF2 have speacial forces exp as well
BFVN
losv
ren C&C
X-fire Warensemble

I lost the CD key for my C&C ren, that was my favourite game, and it got deleted, I miss that game, I also play starwars battlefront 2, flight sim X, going to install CFS3, xfire is viperfan7, if you see a viperfan747 or viperfan7 its probaly me, have to reinstal a few things, vista instaled(again, third time), I do have a war rock, gunz(ijij), and americas army account, all are viperfan7 but problay wont play those for a while, and yes I use teamspeak

I mostly play FEAR Combat, some Wolfenstein Enemy Territory, Soldier Front, and FEAR Coop Warfare. My nick is always [aSu]~wolfram :)

If someday you want to fight me, just send a PM ;)

I play:

Europa Universalis III : cfitzarl
BF2 : swamp56
CSS : swampcfitz

:)

i play WoW mostly
turalyon server .. my main character is Whitehand i play a mage called Flamehand aswell
havent been playing for very long so any help would be great :D

may start getting back in to CS:S loved it a few months back

Hey guys this is an invite to a clan i belong to if this isnt allowed here someone please erase it. Well we have 5 servers 1 in europe and 4 in the states. Our clan's name is ALL TOGETHER GAMING aka *ATG*
our web addy is alltogethergaming.com add the www. in front of it.

But anyways this is what i play and enjoy Our ventrilo talk server IP is 72.37.204.52 port: 3908. Hope to see ya guys around.

And again this is no recruitment at all just a formal invite to our servers and our talk servers all is welcome
Ty again.

wolfram said:
I play GRAW online, FEAR Combat, and some Wolfenstein Enemy Territory. My nick is always [aSu]Bond :)

If someday you want to fight me, just send a PM ;)
I think I played you once in FEAR. I would have been MetalX or [MC]MetalX...

I play CS:S, Stalker, - ichigo1174

I also play Play Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars, and Titan Quest but not online... I used to play Guild wars but I forgot my names... my highest lvl was like... 9 lol I think. I never really got into it.

I play Supreme Commander, a little bit of Doom 3, and and some of that freeware Multiplayer version of Return to Castle Wolfenstein. If I ever get my install CD's back, I did used to play UT2004 as well. =)

i play

FPS games
BF2
SF- soldier front

RPG games
runescape
lineageII

user name under these is Zulus,killer_zulu,zuluss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back