HP / Dell / etc. Laptop password help (April - July 2008)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think many of us are interested in the tool, not just some master passwords.
some want it to get their piece of the big money cake and some (like me) need it for other reasons.
to be honest, I think this tool will not last very long. I guess end of next year and then you can have it all over the internet. as far as I know dell will have a new passwording system coming with the new e-series. so maybe you start programming the next tool generation as well soon...
we will see :)

Average hourly rate for a person of that skill in the U.S. exceeds $85 and hour... $135 an hour in some locales. When you include setup and startup time, and risk, and time needed for test, you are looking at $40 to $70... not to mention the special "expertise" where one has acquired a specialized knowledge. There are very few that can do this... Each added machine requires added time and study. Dell's price at $36 plus shipping is fair, and individual tech charges of $75 are fair, as long as they maintain control so that we don't have junk fixes floating around the internet for stolen computers.
It costs money to prepare a system for passwords. It costs money to acquire the knowledge and expertise.
Whether you have the money, or not, because you are student or a bus boy is not the issue.

I think you have your own trade service which url you are constantly post here.
Just to prove If you able to check:
DYYNH25-595B password: u4fizud5
7BD9H2J-595B password: 95ejp8x? (I specially put "?" here instead last letter)
1111111-595B password: l1v6qabi
1111111-A95B password: 2qhuvn1b
1111111-D35B password: m47gg1j7

OK if u r sure that you have that soft so plz solve
1. Service TAG : DYYNH25 -- 595B
2. Service TAG : 7BD9H2J -- 595B
or for free if you want to proov us that you have it:suspiciou

it would even be helpful to have a hint around the algorythm. there has to be a logic behind this and from there anybody with a little programming skill could build the gen

dell 520 bios password

Hi all
I've lost the bios pass of my dell latitude d520
the service tag is CK2JL2J-595B
service code express is 273-349-845-55
please help me!
thank you

Fools like you always get what the deserve in the end.

if this program will be free, bios password option will be useless. To make no sense at all.
I have this program for 595B and other tags, but I not going to post it anywhere. I also going to do such service for small fee :)
But I'm too lazy to make web service and I can't trade it on ebay. So you can only complaining to existing expensive services due to your own forgetness :)

What goes around comes around.
Your need for help will come one day, but crying wolf like you have, then your requests will fall upon deaf ears.

And to all others who suggest going to DELL.
Already tried and gave them as much information as i could
and still they could not help and I proved dell is mine.

So anymore sugetions of going to dell... please post them where the sun dont shine because dell are pathetically useless as many others have found out too.

Not for money

I think many of us are interested in the tool, not just some master passwords.
some want it to get their piece of the big money cake and some (like me) need it for other reasons.
to be honest, I think this tool will not last very long. I guess end of next year and then you can have it all over the internet. as far as I know dell will have a new passwording system coming with the new e-series. so maybe you start programming the next tool generation as well soon...
we will see :)

------------------------------------------------------

if this tool was splashed all over the net, then the rippoff merchants would not be able to make money as easily as they do now.

It only takes one sharing person supporting fellow users as they will have been helped in the past.
Upload this tool and share it to stop the rippoffs.

Thankyou.

This Post Is To Find The Tool

Any other people wanting to argue and have a go at other members, then start your own post if your that boring with nothing better to do.

This post is here to encourage all interested parties to get together and seek out the tool and help stop the greedy ones out there making loads of cash and if we share the tool for all, then this will stop them.

Each and everyone of you started at the begining in computing and have had help at some time, so give a little back and help if you can.

Thankyou

no more sugestion of shorting or going to dell.
These are in other posts already.
This post is in search of the tool and ideas to find it.

Lets find the tool and stop the moaning about how much it cost and stop the ones charging us.

Thankyou

Dell Bios password needed

Have a Dell Inspiron 1150 with a gray screen and don't have the password to bypass the bios, it has a tag # BBC5Z61-A95B. So I called Dell and asked if they could help me, but they are telling me that I need to pay because the warranty in no longer valid since it expired march, 2008, but the Dell Tech. said that if the password did not work it would have to replace the MB, but still be charge for the service call. This Laptop was left to my friend after his brother died july 2007, since my friend did not wanted to deal with it till know I guess is to late regarding the warranty. I wonder if anyone may be able to help me getting the master password since my friend can't afford to pay right now and it does not want me to open the laptop.

Thank u in advance Robert

I`m another one in need of some help if someone can unlock this 4HK6P61-595B or tell me what the # is on the Eeprom chip is and the pins to short on my Dell D600 Latitude. If the Paper clip method works on it.

Thanks

PaperClip method works on this one
The eeprom is located underneath the PCMCI slot
You have to switch the power on, wait about 3-7 seconds, then short
The short has to be removed before the booting is complete (before the moving bar is at the end) otherwise the laptop will power off
You may need to do this a number of times (until it works)

The above info was supplied through all these posts.
Also this link was give too:
http://web.archive.org/web/20031103020606/http://qasimtoep.tripod.com/dell/dell6.html

It is best to read this entire thread, before asking

i have looked on the top and bottom of the mother board and the only chip that i can find is a 24lc256 under the PCMCI slot .is this the right chip ? I can not find a 24c02 under there.

thanks

Please search for this info
I did, but I got stuck on a page I've never read before about D600, an it's taking me time to get into the subfolders (I have to install another program to check it out, and it'll take time)

You need to remember I'm with andbaxt on this (or he's with me, not sure!)

If you will check all previous posts you may find how many people tried to find this tool for years. It hopeless to find the tool on the NET. But when it happened may be DELL will change eventually their compromised algorithm.
This Post Is To Find The Tool

Any other people wanting to argue and have a go at other members, then start your own post if your that boring with nothing better to do.

This post is here to encourage all interested parties to get together and seek out the tool and help stop the greedy ones out there making loads of cash and if we share the tool for all, then this will stop them.

Each and everyone of you started at the begining in computing and have had help at some time, so give a little back and help if you can.

Thankyou

no more sugestion of shorting or going to dell.
These are in other posts already.
This post is in search of the tool and ideas to find it.

:mad: Hmm

You'd think that with all the users who have this, some1 must have uploaded it somewhere.
Oh and the site I went to was useless, just pics. (I need the script!)

Yes I've got "updated lists" of all those (Google finds thousands)
But you need the EXACT password for Dell

Algorithm you say
But without a hint, even the first line (or the middle bit :) )

my brother just bought a dell latitude d610 from craigslist and it had no charger, the guy said it worked, so we wnt i found a cheap charger, charged it up then, this grey screen popped up, i tried to contact the guy who sold it to me but no response, so we checked on the net and saw that u can unlock this can u please unlock this, i really dont want this to be a waste of money
the number on the laptop is
JZRSL71-595B

please help and i hope im not bothering, thanx

Yeah you spend a little money on this laptop and your not willing to spend 21 days to get the proper Dell registration to have them help you for a little more money

Add me to the n00b list of needing a password reset. Got a d620 for 150 at moving sale looks like crap but runs fine need the password so I can change setup options, etc.
I have tried what I have read while searching the net for over 4hrs and this place seams to have the best ideas and people to help me. Thanks.

Inspiron, Latitude, or XPS? Please give model number so we don't have to go to the Dell site to look up everything. If you do not do your own homework, nobody is going to be interested in helping you.
Also, where bought, when. What you have already tried? Are you the original owner? How did the password error occur? Have you talked to Dell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back