Legal Download sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberguy

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew in here about a list of legal download sites that I could get music from. I'm trying to stay away from paying per song, and paying per month. But I was was looking for a site that when I download the music, I can put the files on multiple devices, like a CD and mp3 player, then just leave it on my computer. Does anybody have any ideas?

I went on the website, but when I did a search, all I got were ringtones. Where are the real full songs?

When I access this site through Netscape browser (8) I get the following message:

WARNING: Netscape Browser has detected a potential security risk.

"{ http://www.mp3raid.com/php/out/click.php?id=search2 }

This site has been identified as a possible distributor of "Spyware" by ParetoLogic.

Please use caution when downloading or installing files from this site."

Regards

PFJ

The only way you'd get legal songs without paying is if the artists themselves put their music for download free. There is no other way for it to be legal.

I was able to download 9 of beethoven's symphonies free from BBC Radio a couple weeks ago. It was some sort of promotion but I doubt Beethoven put it up himself...

Look what you have done .....!!! All that YELLING. You not only woke him up, but he jumped up in a hurry leaving a manuscript behind in the library. Just hope someone is kind enough to hand in his specs.
This could be a terrible shock for millions of people who have always thought he was a large shaggy dog. Expect sales of brandy to soar ... :bounce:
P.S keep in tempo :knock:

Music - Free Downloads
12 Billion Songs, No Download Fees 100% Legal - Find Any Song Fast!
www.allcoolmusic.com

Unlimited Music Downloads
Learn to Search, Download & Play Unlimited Music & MP3's files.
www.mp3downloading.com

eTomi™ P2P Download Now
New - Download Music, Games, Movies Unlimited Selection. Fast & Easy.
www.etomihq.com

Free File Sharing
12 Billion Songs - No Download Fees All Legal, Find Any Song Fast
mymusicinc.com

Popular download programs
Software for downloading the newest movies, music, software and more!
www.myfilesharing.com

Everyone download music legally here

this is a great new music download program. You can become a retailer in this massive download industry! Go to this site and watch the commercial! Or download all types of music from the site. AWSOME!

www.burnlounge.com/musicblast

I founded one more

Mp3 Downloads
Big mp3 archive for legal mp3 downloads of all genres 0.15$ per song

p.s. I get 2 mp3s free for my registration:) I'll charge my account with sms from mobile phone :p

I am looking for legal music videos please post some links

*edit: I doubt that site is legal.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back