TechSpot Holiday Gift Guide 2007

Julio Franco

Staff member
With a few more weeks remaining before Christmas, there should still be plenty of time to buy gifts for your loved ones or significant other as well as for catching good offers on whatever geeky stuff you see fit.

Now, as you can imagine the TechSpot holiday gift guide is not your standard catalog-esque gift guide but one aimed at technology lovers and PC aficionados. So, dads, brothers, husbands and sons, feel free to share this useful list with the rest of the family so they can get you something you actually want, or use it to guide yourself through the load of tech products available these holidays.

https://www.techspot.com/guides/78-holiday-gift-guide-2007/

Please leave your feedback here. Thanks!

I always just ask for Newegg gift cards or I order the parts myself. My family doesn't understand anything about technology gifts.

Well well.. nice list. I was just wondering why digital cameras do not have a place in there...

They have the digital photo frames at most retail stores like Wal-Mart. Me and my mother were going to purchase one for her mother (my oma[grandmother]) if anyone has purchased one of these, send me a PM, I'd be interested in hearing if it is worth the money. Keeping in my this old lady is, wealthy, eccentric, and rather hard to please.

momok said:
Well well.. nice list. I was just wondering why digital cameras do not have a place in there...
You are right. From the get go I decided not to include digital cameras or camcorders which are usually good holiday buys, but because there are so many of them and we are no experts to judge which are the better and hottest models we decided to ignore those completely. I guess I forgot to mention that somewhere at the end of the article given the rush of publishing the article on time for the holidays.

Initially we weren't even recommending GPS systems for similar reasons but I decided to get one myself and the research was already at hand, so why not ;)

Back